Educational Institutions promoted by the Trust / Society are one of India’s fastest growing, technology-focused, premier Institutes having state-of-the-art infrastructure, laboratories and a team of highly qualified and motivated faculty and staff members.
International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT) was launched in the year 2000 to propel India to commanding heights in the IT space by offering innovative academic programmes in IT and Management. The Institute was dedicated to the service of the nation at the hands of Former Hon’ble President of India, Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam on 28th May 2003. Since then it has emerged as one of the premier academic institutions in India.
“Pralhad P. Chhabria Research Center (PPCRC),” has been established in the memory of Late Shri. Pralhad P. Chhabria, iconic businessman and the Founder Chairman of Finolex Group of Companies. His lifelong commitment towards fostering social development in India, led him to establish I2IT Trust and Society (formerly known as HOPE Foundation and Research Centre) that pursues its charitable objectives in the fields of medicine, education and research. PPCRC is a constituent of I2IT Trust and Society established to promote research.
PPCRC’s intent is to advance knowledge through research and provide education & training in Science, Engineering, and Technology, to serve India and the world. PPCRC focuses on research and convergence of Information Technology, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Cognitive Technology. The research areas are grouped under major themes of Intelligent Systems, Engineering Systems, Electronic & Photonic Systems, Neuro Systems and Applied Materials Systems. The center offers programs based on the research outcomes for professionals working in industry to enhance their knowledge and skills to adapt themselves to the ever transforming world of technology.
I²IT has been set up to narrow the divide between the traditional academia and the skill requirements of the industry because we believe the simplest of the means is the best to cut through a welter of considerations and get close to the objective.
Announcements & Disclaimer
The official website of I²IT is www.isquareit.ac.in. All the contents of this site are only for general information or use. I²IT excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy and completeness of the site.
I²IT will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this site. The copyright of the proprietary material contained in this website remains solely with I²IT. I²IT may provide, as a convenience, links to websites operated by other entities and persons, but does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such websites.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi had denied grant of Consolidated Mark Sheets and Degrees to the 2009 batches of students. In the interest of our students and the Institute, we have sought legal recourse in the matter of award of Consolidated Mark Sheets and Degrees by IGNOU for the 2009 batches of students (Feb 2009, Jul 2009 & Nov 2009) and the matter is sub judice in the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi under Writ Petition No. 6350/2012. The next date of hearing is listed on June 11, 2017. The regular updates regarding the outcome of the hearings is being emailed to the students on their student email addresses. Kindly take note of the same.
- 2 years full-time enrolled students of M.Tech / M.S / MBA of July 2010, Jan 2011 and July 2011 batches of the IGNOU – I²IT Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research, Pune may please note that IGNOU has provided three (3) opportunities to clear your backlog exams in the TEE Dec 2014, TEE Jun 2015 & TEE Dec 2015 (as the last and final chance). IGNOU would directly dispatch the Consolidated Mark Sheet and Provisional Degree to the successful student as per the residential address available in the University records. For any further clarification, please approach the IGNOU officials at New Delhi. In case we could be of any further assistance to you, you may write to us at email@example.com
- The Trust and Society has not authorized any agents, admission consultants, counselling centres or any such persons promising, confirming or providing admissions in the Institute Level Seats/Management Quota. The students interested to take admission under such quota should directly apply to Institute or contact Director/Principal.
- With effect from the year 2011, the International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT) has been offering Undergraduate Degree Programs in Engineering approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. For more details and information, please visit www.isquareit.edu.in
- Education verification agencies are requested to please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification / authentication of education credentials of the students of I²IT, Pune or call us on +91 20 229 34 590 on any working day between 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- All the Advanced Postgraduate Programs offered by I²IT during the years 2001 to 2009 are autonomous certificate programmes and constantly updated in consultation with eminent academicians and industry professionals and hence it is well acclaimed and accepted by leading industries.
- In the year 2010, I²IT and IGNOU have entered into a Memorandum of Collaboration to establish a Joint Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research to offer 2 years full time M.Tech, M.S and MBA Degree Programs of IGNOU.
- The unique and distinctive features of the programs offered by I²IT is that they have been designed keeping in mind the dynamic and fast changing nature of the industry and hence they are constantly updated and modified from time to time.
- The courses, course contents, lab hardware and software environment are subject to change without prior notice keeping in mind the new advances in technology and industry requirements.
- I²IT issued its own Advanced Postgraduate Program certificates to students on successfully completing its programs during the years 2001 to 2008.
- All the students who have pursued their PG level academic certificate programs with the Institute during the years 2001 to 2013 are requested to refer the website www.isquareit.ac.in only for any technical queries.