The International collaborations are sought under a collaborative framework for facilitating and strengthening interactions among universities, academia, institutions and industries in the teaching and research areas of Information and Communication Technology, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Interdisciplinary Science and Technology.
By and large, the purpose of these collaborative arrangements / agreements has been for academic exchanges and willingness to co-operate in the promotion of teaching, research and professional activities. Some of the types of co-operation include exchange of students, exchange of faculty, joint research projects, exchange of publications, reports and other academic information, collaborative professional development and other allied activities.
Several students from all across the globe have participated and pursued the full time and part time academic and research programmes of the Institute. This is also supported by various events conducted on the Institute campus by way of international conferences, seminars, workshops and research projects amongst many other fruitful experiences.
The collaborative arrangements / agreements are reviewed through mutually agreed meetings organized in the Institute campus and respective countries from time to time.
Some of the active collaborations amongst many others are outlined below:-
- University of Stavanger, Norway
- CALS Technologies, Russia
- Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology – Israel
- Russian New University (RosNOU), Russia
- ESEO, France
- Verisity Design, Inc., USA
- Gyeonggi Small and Medium Business Centre, Korea
- College of Oceaneering, USA
- National University, USA
- Russian Indian Centre for Advanced Computing Research (RICCR), Russia
For the exhaustive list of collaborations and associations with Foreign Universities and Institutions, click here